Pieces Final Cut

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Song Choice?

We decided as a group that our next stage of the project would be to start looking at the types of songs that we could use for our music video. I thought that it would be a good idea to see what different ideas I get for a music video from different songs. Once I had thought about my own opinions I then printed off the lyrics to the songs that I liked most and I decided to look into more depth about the songs meaning. As a starter I analysed the following songs:






Cassius by Foals

Hands Off My Cash, Monty by Two Door Cinema Club

Fire by Kasabian

Everything You Wanted by Kele

Halcyon by Delphic

This is An Emergency by The Pigeon Detectives

Golden Skans by The Klaxons

Something Good Can Work by Two Door Cinema Club

Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap

Silence Is Talking by Reverend And The Makers

Helicopter by Bloc Party

Farewell To The Fairground by White Lies

Jump In The Pool by Friendly Fires

Black And White Town by Doves

Pieces by Chase And Status (Ft. Plan B)

Flux by Bloc Party

Let You Go by Chase And Status (Ft. Mali)

End Credits by Chase And Status
(Ft. Plan B)

Mr Brightside by The Killers

Breakeven by The Script

One More Chance by Bloc Party

Watercolor by Pendulum

No comments:

Post a Comment